NDSU Bison

Eagles football Discussion
clawman

NDSU Bison

Post by clawman » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:53 am

The Bison are looking to bounce back.
http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.asp?i ... 9496410304
We are in their way so be ready September 9
My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

John F. Kennedy

BisonBisMan

Re: NDSU Bison

Post by BisonBisMan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:06 pm

Hello Clawman.
Hows the Birds of EW looking?
Your right on your comment, first time in 5 years the Bison aren't the hunted but will go back to hunting, which I think we refuel the fire for this heavy senior team of 21 seniors, most since 2013 when they went 15-0, making 3 in a row.
Many Bison fans feel they will have one of the top linebackers in the nation going pro, much like your Kupp is going to go well in the draft. Hope he lands in Philly with Carson Wentz, they worked out together this off season and the chemistry is there.
I hope this is the FCS Kickoff Game but don't know until mid summer.
So Beau your coach gone whats the outlook for the Eagles?

Keep in touch,
BisonBisMan

clawman

Post by clawman » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:32 am

BisonBisMan wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:06 pm
Hello Clawman.
Hows the Birds of EW looking?
Your right on your comment, first time in 5 years the Bison aren't the hunted but will go back to hunting, which I think we refuel the fire for this heavy senior team of 21 seniors, most since 2013 when they went 15-0, making 3 in a row.
Many Bison fans feel they will have one of the top linebackers in the nation going pro, much like your Kupp is going to go well in the draft. Hope he lands in Philly with Carson Wentz, they worked out together this off season and the chemistry is there.
I hope this is the FCS Kickoff Game but don't know until mid summer.
So Beau your coach gone whats the outlook for the Eagles?

Keep in touch,
BisonBisMan
Hello BisonBisMan;
Welcome to our board, it has been really slow lately. The most interesting thing going is the NFL draft and where Cooper may end up. He is getting really high marks when the overall package is considered but some are hung up on his 4.5+ forty time.
This is an interesting time for EWU football, as you noted BB is gone. We have a number of new coaches and I understand there is a notable difference in the tone of practices. Just as when you lost Bohls the program will continue to be successful. The culture is in place that will keep the program strong.
As far as players we seem to have lots of speed. The Oline is young but quite a bit of experience and very deep. The d-line is not big, but fast and VERY athletic. Even though we lost three great WR's there are about 5 really outstanding receivers ready to fill in. At the scrimmage last week Gage Gubrud looked in regular season form and appeared to gain quite a bit of strength. Supposedly the strategy this season is to be a more run focused team but that did not show last weekend. Time will tell on that count.
I thought I had heard or read NDSU was in the kickoff classic game but vs Mississippi Valley State. I'm with you in that The game EWU vs NDSU would be more interesting for the first college football game. I for one can't wait.
I can see it now ESPN gameday in Cheney Wa!! :clap:
My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

John F. Kennedy

tjbison

Post by tjbison » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:18 pm

Our D will be strong, return a Buchanon award nominee that was out last year in Nick Deluca and lotsof experience.

but to the nitty gritty, anyone know when and if they will have Visitor or any tickets go onsale, have a crew wanting to go to the game and hang out with the EWU folks good crew, love to intermingle and we dont really care the outcome love College Football, of course we are Bison fans but would cause any trouble...probably need 6-10 tickets

Thanks