2017-2018 Schedule

Talk about Hornet and College Basketball
Post Reply
mattman_121
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:56 pm

2017-2018 Schedule

Post by mattman_121 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:01 am

Anyone heard anything about the 2017-18 Schedule?

User avatar
Green Cookie Monster
Posts: 2066
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:08 am
Location: 867-5309

Re: 2017-2018 Schedule

Post by Green Cookie Monster » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:10 am

Nov. 11....Colfax YMCA
Nov. 19....Yolo County SPCA
Nov. 26....Benicia Tax Review Board
Nov. 29....@Louisville
Dec. 07....Folsom Prison Guards

Those are the only inked opponents so far.
Image

mattman_121
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:56 pm

Re: 2017-2018 Schedule

Post by mattman_121 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:45 pm

Green Cookie Monster wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:10 am
Nov. 11....Colfax YMCA
Nov. 19....Yolo County SPCA
Nov. 26....Benicia Tax Review Board
Nov. 29....@Louisville
Dec. 07....Folsom Prison Guards

Those are the only inked opponents so far.
Thanks for the response

User avatar
Green Cookie Monster
Posts: 2066
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:08 am
Location: 867-5309

Re: 2017-2018 Schedule

Post by Green Cookie Monster » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:45 am

They always begin the season against 4-5 patsies and no names. Guess to get the confidence up?
Doesnt help the draw of fans though.
Image

mattman_121
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:56 pm

Re: 2017-2018 Schedule

Post by mattman_121 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:32 am

Green Cookie Monster wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:45 am
They always begin the season against 4-5 patsies and no names. Guess to get the confidence up?
Doesnt help the draw of fans though.
There has been a Pac 12 team on the schedule in one of the first three games of the season in 4 out of the last 5 seasons. The one season there wasn't a Pac 12 team on the schedule they opened with Gonzaga who was a Top 10 team that year.

User avatar
Green Cookie Monster
Posts: 2066
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:08 am
Location: 867-5309

Re: 2017-2018 Schedule

Post by Green Cookie Monster » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:03 am

mattman_121 wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:32 am
Green Cookie Monster wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:45 am
They always begin the season against 4-5 patsies and no names. Guess to get the confidence up?
Doesnt help the draw of fans though.
There has been a Pac 12 team on the schedule in one of the first three games of the season in 4 out of the last 5 seasons. The one season there wasn't a Pac 12 team on the schedule they opened with Gonzaga who was a Top 10 team that year.
That is why I listed Louisville. It is either a nobody or P5 program, no in between mid-majors.
Image

mattman_121
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:56 pm

Re: 2017-2018 Schedule

Post by mattman_121 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:57 am

Big Sky announced the schedule over the weekend

http://bigskyconf.com/news/2017/7/7/201 ... unced.aspx

30-Dec Portland State
4-Jan @ Idaho
6-Jan @ Eastern Washington
11-Jan Montana
13-Jan Montana State
18-Jan @ Weber State
20-Jan @ Idaho State
27-Jan @ Portland State
1-Feb Eastern Washington
3-Feb Idaho
8-Feb @ Montana State
10-Feb @Montana
15-Feb Idaho State
17-Feb Weber State
22-Feb @ Northern Arizona
24-Feb @ Southern Utah
1-Mar North Dakota
3-Mar Northern Colorado


Avoid the UND/NoCo roadtrip.
No SUU/NAU at home.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests