• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

2021-22 Vikings

Alan1

Our brand new head coach is off to a slow start with his team of primarily transfers. Although we won last night at ISU, we are 1 and 3 if you don't count the NAIA and D3 schools we played. Not a way to create some needed buzz around the program.

I read this as I watch an Oregon football team that looks like they just met each other.

Which is far more true of this basketball team and we should know more after the first half of the Big Sky run.

I can understand a bit of desperation, though. On virtually every other non-P5 (or about to be P5) message board, there’s a near desperation centered on “we need to advance to the next level or we’ll get left behind.” All the conference shopping going on. But PSU (and, frankly, the rest of the Big Sky unless there’s a major shocker) can’t even talk about this because there’s now nowhere realistic to go. Just thought to mention the undercurrent, which isn’t just here.

Latest posts

Back