• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

2022 Recruiting Class (David Patrick’s 1st Class)

New offer to LA PF LaBree Williams. 3-star listed as 2023 on some sites, 2022 on others. Wonder if there’s a reclassification?

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/LaBree-Williams-141018/RecruitInterests/

Greenteam said:
Seven recruits and only one assistant coach. Wonder why it is taking so long to hire a few more?

I've heard the staff is set and they are just waiting for paperwork to clear HR. That was a few weeks back though.

according to the article above there are 6 returners, and 8 new players, with one spot left?

Hardee
Barros
Chappell
Ford
Wilbon
Holley

All returning as of now - all other players removed from roster.

Unless one of the signees is a walk on I think all 13 scholarships are counted for. Ford is a walk on. It is possible they add some additional walk ons. I would not be surprised to see one or more of the returnees transfer. I think most likely it would be Holley or Hardee playing a year at a JC to get some playing time to improve their game and get another D1 opportunity.

Greenteam said:
Unless one of the signees is a walk on I think all 13 scholarships are counted for. Ford is a walk on. It is possible they add some additional walk ons. I would not be surprised to see one or more of the returnees transfer. I think most likely it would be Holley or Hardee playing a year at a JC to get some playing time to improve their game and get another D1 opportunity.

It’s going to be so weird watching a nearly completely different team next year. Maybe only Chappell and Wilbon will be in the rotation . I’m not mad about it - ready to see if Patrick can coach… I think he can…

This kid had been at this years camp. Check out the video, a baller. Just posted he was offered .

https://twitter.com/kjkris/status/1561210687958831104?s=21&t=T_cqx2V9w3oMDZfV45blLA

Latest posts

Back