• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

2024 FOOTBALL SCHEDULE

DavidKeys

So, we are playing AT University of Tennessee - Chattanooga on Saturday, September 28. We haven't published, BUT THEY HAVE. See link:
https://gomocs.com/sports/football/schedule/2024

We've already bought our plane tickets... Flying into Nashville, then making the 2 hour drive. Go VIKS!

It’s published now.

Saw it several days before on eGriz and figured they got faulty information. But here we are.

It’s definitely a change from the norm. I might have to pencil in that South Dakota game.

What has changed to go this direction?

So, here's the schedule, and I don't feel very good about our chances. 2 - 10? Starting the season 0 - 5.

Aug. 31 at Washington State LOSS
Sept. 7 at Weber State* probable LOSS
Sept. 14 South Dakota probable LOSS
Sept. 21 at Boise State LOSS
Sept. 28 at Chattanooga LOSS
Oct. 5 UC Davis* toss up
Oct. 12 at Idaho State* WIN
Oct. 19 Montana State* LOSS
Oct. 26 bye
Nov. 2 at Sacramento State* probable LOSS
Nov. 9 Idaho* LOSS
Nov. 16 at Montana* LOSS
Nov. 23 Northern Colorado* WIN

DavidKeys said:
So, here's the schedule, and I don't feel very good about our chances. 2 - 10? Starting the season 0 - 5.

Oct. 5 UC Davis* toss up
Oct. 26 bye
Nov. 9 Idaho* LOSS
Nov. 16 at Montana* LOSS

I'll hold off until I do my 1-9 rankings in the summer. But it is a tough slate with 7 teams that finished in the final FCS poll. Hoping that Chachere doesn't go AWOL in the spring. One thing we need to do is market the hell out of it. Let people know just what kind of teams we are playing this year. This will be one of the toughest all-DI schedules in the country. This is one that 6-5 could get you in the playoffs.

bigskyconf said:
DavidKeys said:

Oct. 5 UC Davis* toss up
Oct. 26 bye
Nov. 9 Idaho* LOSS
Nov. 16 at Montana* LOSS

I'll hold off until I do my 1-9 rankings in the summer. But it is a tough slate with 7 teams that finished in the final FCS poll. Hoping that Chachere doesn't go AWOL in the spring. One thing we need to do is market the hell out of it. Let people know just what kind of teams we are playing this year. This will be one of the toughest all-DI schedules in the country. This is one that 6-5 could get you in the playoffs.

In conference 2 and 6, likely; 3 and 5 possible; 4 and 4 unlikely.

I used the 2023 EOY Massey rankings to take a look at SOS for the 2024 season. PSU is on top for the toughest 2024 BSC schedule.

1. PSU
2. EWU
3. Cal Poly
4. ISU
5. UNC
6. MSU
7. Idaho
8. UCD
9. NAU
10. Montana
11. Weber St.
12. Sac St.

This ranking is only for conference games. If a team has a tougher schedule, they will have to rely on their OOC games to get to the playoffs.

Latest posts

Back