• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Big Sky Board

kittle83

Is there a Big Sky board that all BSC fans go to? I can't seem to find one.

Also some members of the conference need to get a message board up and running.

Sac St., Portland St, and new member Northern Colorado are lacking message boards. Unless I am missing something.

I am not aware of a separate BSC message board Kittle--don't think there is one. We appreciate posts from other institutions so please stay in touch.

I Know UNC and Portland State have message boards, they are linked from this site. Also, I heard recently that Sac has a message board as well. I think the only BSC institution missing one is Weber State, what a shock.

The Big Sky Chat Room, which is linked on the home page, is about the closest "all Big Sky" board there is. It can be interesting during football/basketball season, and there's very little "smack," which makes it pretty informative as well. Various schools have tried to host an all Big Sky board (the old Sac site, eGriz...), but they haven't been too successful (in part, I think, because the host board members tended to dominate the conversation and definitely made the posters from other schools feel like visitors).

I think some Sac fans are using the forum at http://westsports.com, but I'm not aware of their own forum (if anyone does, let me know and I can add a link to it). Portland State fans use the OregonLive forum, but they do post fairly regularly there. During football season, I'll try to link to the message board for that week's opponent as well -- i.e. Kentucky, Cal Poly...

Latest posts

Back