• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Conference power rankings 10-16 (my own)

bigskyconf

David brought up the one from the east coast. Here are mine from the west coast. (Last week's ranks in parenthesis).

1. Montana State (1)
2. Sacramento State (3)
3. Montana (6)
4. Idaho (2)
5. Portland State (8)
6. Eastern Washington (4)
7. UC Davis (7)
8. Idaho State (10)
9. Northern Arizona (5)
10. Weber State (9)
11. Northern Colorado (11)
12. Cal Poly (12)

I’m still catching up after being out of town last weekend plus a few days… including a well-paced but curious day in SLO. Anyway… didn’t Idaho State beat EWU last Saturday?

If PSU runs the remaining…

…eh, I better wait before demonstrating too much optimism. Considering NAU already had a big win before last weekend and has been generally competitive against better teams,, I’m at least surprised by the quiet in here.

Pounder said:
I’m still catching up after being out of town last weekend plus a few days… including a well-paced but curious day in SLO. Anyway… didn’t Idaho State beat EWU last Saturday?

If PSU runs the remaining…

…eh, I better wait before demonstrating too much optimism. Considering NAU already had a big win before last weekend and has been generally competitive against better teams,, I’m at least surprised by the quiet in here.
Pounder, are you really surprised by the quiet in here? This board has been a cricket breeding ground for several years now, and will remain so until the PSU administration makes a serious commitment to the team. A consistently winning program is the sure fire cure for malaise (and more resources). There is nothing we have seen in the last eight years that indicates we're moving in the right direction. The program is treading water and as such threads like this are gasping for air.

Latest posts

Back