• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Dancin Joe Cravens

weberdude

Since we have an upcoming basketball game this Saturday, I thought I'd share a video of one of the more notable games between Weber State and Eastern Washington. This one made it to ESPN, and there aren't many WSU/EWU match-ups that have done that. Unfortunately, this clip made it for all the wrong reasons (at least in my opinion). : ) Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhIdMyX9zUg

By the way, a future EWU coach makes a cameo appearance.

Good times! I see Earlywine on the Weber staff. I think he was wearing the same thing at the last home game as he was in this 1999 video. :)

Not sure I can watch another game...it's tough. We're at the bottom of conference in FG%, 3 pt. %, FG defense % and 3pt defense %. As bad as we are there are there's still three teams below us in attendence.

Obzerver said:
Not sure I can watch another game...it's tough. We're at the bottom of conference in FG%, 3 pt. %, FG defense % and 3pt defense %. As bad as we are there are there's still three teams below us in attendence.

We need a new coach and Reese Court upgrades. The latter are in the works - I have word that Marc Hughes has already visited with Stuckey and he's onboard as far as helping out with improvements. I hope the University is onboard with the former... Earlywine needs to go.

How about passing out pink paper to represent pink slips at the next home game? Or would that not be very nice?

Latest posts

Back