• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Evergreen State Thread

We started out LOUSY!! If we would have been playing a Big Sky school, we would have been down 12-15 at halftime. Luckily, we were playing a lower division school who had no chance to win the game. Hopefully we pull things together and play up to our level against U of P. there were definitely some good things I saw tonight. All of our players have the ability to score, and we are not completely dependent upon a single player. Juma did not even play a good portion of the game.

On a side note, the refs were very whistle happy tonight. It seemed that there was a foul called on every possession.

Some thoughts I had:

-No love from the Refs last night for Coston. Seemed like they had it out for him or something.

-If Juma shoots like that every night, good things will happen.

-Morrison still needs to get that killer instinct in the post. There were times were he got the entry pass on an undersized guy (uh, all of the Evergreen guys last night), had position, no double came over, and he'd pass right out.

-Foul shooting needs to be better.

- That guy for Evergreen, Adam Moore, is a player.

- I want to see a press with our team speed when we go small.

Latest posts

Back