• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

First Spring Scrimmage

eagle1

The Eags had their first spring scrimmage and the offense looked solid even though that many key guys out due to injuries. The big key will be the development of the offensive line which looked good at times on Saturday. The guard play has got improve though. I am not sure if anybody will read this :lol: but hopefully this will stimulate some conversation. Go Eagles!!!

Looks like the Eagles are using just Nichols and Smart at QB. I had heard that one QB transferred and a RS freshman Harris switched to Linebacker. Apparently one of the incoming QB's will have a shot at 3rd string this year. Harris was offered to play LB at Oregon State so he probably will be a playmaker on defense.

I didnt see it, I'm going on what another site says....what is the deal with Eastern fans, no interest? Have you checked out Montana's board, they are all over it!

Latest posts

Back