• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

GAME DAY Y'ALL!!!!

Yes!!!! Aswesome : ) We had it at the end. Nice win Bengals. On the road and you pulled it out. Feels like we finished and smelled the win. Great win.

That should get us ranked and JMU lost so did a key MVC game. Its looking good for us now onto Poly. Each week is a playoff game. We’re going to be battle tested.

The most emotional game I've experienced. So many ups and downs, but we all certainly got our monies worth. These boys put on a show for us. Unfortunately, BP medication wasn't handed out at the ticket booth. :D

I hope the Graves kid isn’t hurt badly. Looked bad. The loss will hurt against Cal Poly. He’s a run stopper and triple threat option you need that to stuff it. Man we don’t make it easy.

This game drove me to drink waaayyyyyy more than I usually do. I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing...

I don’t know if anyone has keyed on this fact but we’ve played 4 of the top 8 teams and have only one loss to show. If the weber game is factored in then it becomes stupid impressive schedule.

This weekend (November 10), Cal Davis plays Eastern Washington in Cheney.
My question is, is it better for ISU if EWU wins (and Davis would then have one loss) or if Davis wins (and EWU would then have two losses)?

I do know that ISU has to win out.

After watching some of the highlights Ive gotta give it up to the D for that critical last drive for PSU. D held it at the end for 2nd game in a row.

At this point in the season players are getting beat up and playing their hardest. Our entire team has proved all the doubters wrong and we’ll support them no matter what till the end, now lets beat Poly!

Latest posts

Back