• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Hornet Alum Makes MLB History

josephpoint

Congratulation to Alyssa Nakken for becoming the first full time female coach in Major League
Baseball. The Sac State star softball and award winning student athlete in the classroom as a 2012 graduate is now an assistant coach with the San Francisco Giants.

How sweet is this?

Way to go Alyssa. So proud of you. And it appears that 8,300 likes on hornetsports.com agree.

Go Hornets

and

Stingers Up

I love seeing women get ahead in the sports world, and I especially love that she's a Hornet.

About the only thing I don't like about this is that she chose the Giants. (The other woman the Giants interviewed ultimately chose the Yankees farm system, which decision I ALSO don't like.) I would have liked this MUCH better had Alyssa chosen my Reds. I can't stand the Giants. LOL....

Latest posts

Back