• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Idaho State (02.26)

martymoose

Staff member
Please tell me that Khalid Thomas dunk made SportsCenter's top ten last night.

I think that's one of the greatest plays I've ever seen on the Park Blocks.

The play that did make the top 10 from Portland was some blocks away and was rather underrated. It was a tough Top 10 however you slice it.

Next week would be a good week for a PSU sweep in the general vicinity of the Palouse. Especially Saturday in Cheney. Finishing 5th or 6th would be far more preferable to finishing 7th. Who’d have thunk this would be in the discussion a month ago?

Pounder said:
The play that did make the top 10 from Portland was some blocks away and was rather underrated. It was a tough Top 10 however you slice it.

Next week would be a good week for a PSU sweep in the general vicinity of the Palouse. Especially Saturday in Cheney. Finishing 5th or 6th would be far more preferable to finishing 7th. Who’d have thunk this would be in the discussion a month ago?

I need to have a talk with my buddy Danny Sprinkle. If the Bobcats would not have "gifted" the Griz with a win, we could have had a shot at a top 5 spot and got a bye in the first round. :lol:

But seriously, we are playing some good ball right now, right when a team needs to be. We should be able to play with anyone come tourney time.

Latest posts

Back