• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

ISU v Pacific

208alpine

We are 1.5 point underdogs.. I’ll take the Bengals by 8-10 tonight. More, if Jones can stay out of relative foul trouble and play 20-25 minutes. He’s better than Novak already.. hoping for a 2k+ crowd. This is a pretty legit squad, my friends!

I agree keeping Jones out of foul trouble is going to be a key going forward. I’m not going to compare the two this early in the season, especially since I haven’t seen Kelvin in person yet. But I will say Novak has had a nice start with the Utes, averaging 11 points and 6.5 rebounds and shooting 70 percent in their first two games. Small sample size, of course.

To add, Parker, our original recruit from Preston HS that’s at CSI, and Antwan Kimmons, a PG from Tartan HS in Minnesota, both inked their LOI’s yesterday.. that fills all scholarships for next year, as we only lose Dowd & Truman, correct?

My thoughts on tonight's game are that Gary going to play a KEY role, he's going to be our high point man. Pacific won't have a answer for him, keeping Boyd from driving and out of the paint, getting a hand in Maker's face and keeping Jones off the glass is what they will focus on. Their quickest and best defender will guard Stutzman which will allow Gary and Balint to get wide open shots. They have to pick their poison we just have to many weapons on this team this year. Anyone else care to share your thoughts?

1 point game with 4:55 minutes to go. Watch BigSky is not working so listening to Jerry on the audio feed. Boyd tearing it up! Let's get this ISU!!

Too many three point attempts in the second half. Is it just me or are we a bit weak underneath?

Latest posts

Back