• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

My experience at homecoming

Brian

Staff member
Went to my first UNC football game in 20 years.
I really like how both UNC has grown and the branding of UNC seems to be all over Greeley not just around campus. Feels much more like a college town than it did when I was there. Walked into the new theater by the UC and was blown away. Seems a lot of the stuff that was at Carter Hall is there, so I am not sure what is at Carter now.
The gameday environment was also way better though it was really sad to see how few students showed up. Tailgating was nonexistent in my day so it was cool to see other activities around the game (and things for kids to do).
What happened to the Pride of The Rockies? They were half the size of the band I remember? They sounded great, but it was shocking to see how few members they had.

We really went toe to toe with Sac State and I get the feeling that we really are moving in the right direction. I hope this team gets a win or two this year, they deserve it.
I hope I can get back once a year (or maybe every other year), but DIA is such a shit show that it makes the experience of flying out terrible.

Latest posts

Back