• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

News from Spring practice

budbear

I hope some of you local Bear fans will keep us up with how things look at Spring practice. I am really excited to see a new look for the Bears this year. We can't be much worse than we were these last few years so anything positive would be nice to hear about. I hope they don't keep those early morning practices that coach Collins liked. I always felt that they messed up the players body clock schedule and rhythm and when game time came around later in the day or night they were usually done for the day and never played very well. Or maybe they were just not very good to begin with. Hopefully this year's group will be much better. Let us out of town fans know what you guys see and think.

Definitely a new look the majority of plays are under center, both practices have been pretty crisp, even got a little chippy tonight, definitely a different feel out there, so glad that video game offense from last year is gone! I’ve seen more throws over the middle in two practices than I saw all last season

Latest posts

Back