• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Shaping up

beardevil39

Have watched this team all season and they are starting to really look good . A lot of playmakers on this team. Thomas, Reaves, Rilley, Abercrombie, Bloch, Wisne and others are all killin it on the court . There only downside is they get sloppy at times and turn the ball over but I’m expecting big things the rest of the season

I agree. This Bear team is exceeding all of my expectations. After losing the bulk of your scoring from last year and finishing that season near the bottom of the BSC, I really didn't expect a lot. I have always liked coach Smilely and he's got a group now that is playing hard and competing every night. Your big men have been maturing over the last couple of years and your staff have brought in some talented guards.

Not sure how the season might end up, but your Bears should be in almost every game.

Good luck.

Latest posts

Back