• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

U of Portland

Alan1

I believe their basketball team is going to venture across the river tonight to play the Viks at 7:00pm.

The last time PSU followed up two 100-point games with a win was in 1976 when Freeman Williams scored 10 points in overtime to beat UP 87-81 at Memorial Coliseum.

It's happened five times since then, all losses in the third game, the last time in 2017 when the Viks beat Cal by 25 points in Berkeley then lost at Sac State after the holiday break.

That was one of the worst shooting performances that I can recall. Open threes, close in, put backs, clank, clank, and clank.

I did like a few things that I saw before all the misses, good ball movement and good defensive rotation. One concern was UP's ability to dominate the paint in the second half, we didn't seem to have an answer for that.

I hope that kid Perry for UP isn't hurt bad. He looked to be in quite a bit of pain.

Latest posts

Back