• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Wk 7 Predictions EWU @ ISU Bengals FUDGE!!!

luckyintheorder

Gotta say the bye came just in time. The team just looked discombobulated against Idaho and still made a game of it. Disappointingly, the D has taken a step back from the first three contests and I'm not sure it's salvageable for the remainder of the season. Yes, I think Best is to blame. :dead: I get it, new AD and I think Best was trying to move away from his less than stellar tendencies but when push comes to shove, so many coaches just "know what they know" and pull a Frank Sinatra. Usually it's for the worse.

Eagles have WAY more talent than ISU and I don't care who QB's, if it's as dynamic as it was against Idaho allowing the QB to create, ISU won't be able to stop the offense. Defensively, I expect the Eags to give up ISU's season average or more. Bless them if they shut the Bengals down completely though :D Would love to see that.

If ISU throws two picks and the offense controls themselves, Eastern wins big.

Hoping for more: Eags 45 - ISU 17 Real expectations: Eags 35 - ISU 32

This is second half of season where starting Sat. the run to the playoffs begins. Not sure how healthy the team is overall and think QB situation is ok if they do this right. Defense needs a bit of tweaking but believe they have a big upside left in them. So Sat. will kickoff our run and return to playoffs with a signature win.
*Must avoid big kickoff return and/or a big play on their 1st drive resulting in td.

EWU
3d-illustration-red-number-38-thirty-eight-inner-shadow_669435-838.jpg

ISU
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Do you bring back Kekoa or do you run with the Idaho starter? That JC transfer looked confident and he looked like he’s ready to be EASTERN’S starting QB.

I think you start Kekoa and if Eastern isn’t manhandling ISU by halftime/3rd quarter you give the other guy a drive or two. I want to see EWU win big!

49-23 Eags

HeavyIsTheCrown said:
Do you bring back Kekoa or do you run with the Idaho starter? That JC transfer looked confident and he looked like he’s ready to be EASTERN’S starting QB.

I think you start Kekoa and if Eastern isn’t manhandling ISU by halftime/3rd quarter you give the other guy a drive or two. I want to see EWU win big!

49-23 Eags

Taylor looked very good. He has a decisiveness that lifts the whole team. Hope Kekoa learned something on the sidelines last week. Taylor would be my starter.

How many times have we heard "players have to make the play". What do they say when player makes the TD catch and the coaches don't ask for a review??? That decision or lack of cost the game. :thumbdown:

Latest posts

Back