• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Wrestling

bearsfan

Found this site, some good stuff on UNC's wrestling program and coachs, plus a little bit of insite on the new wt. room/ect location.
http://wrestling.flocasts.org/videos/coverage/view/267-university-of-northern-colorado-wrestling

Those are pretty impressive videos. I doubt it's any coincidence the wrestling program has faired better than most others in the transition. I've actually never seen inside Gunter since it was remodled so that was crazy. It's too bad there are positive things like this going on in the Athletic Department yet nobody knows about them. :cry:

I'm a huge wrestling fan and those videos were awesome to see. Once again our athletic department has dropped the ball by not producing this sort of thing itself.

Well I know there are more than a few on here that wouldn't mind seeing Maughan in the AD slot if/when that opens up.

And just checking the website they now have a link to the videos on the Wrestling page. So that's good although it's sort of buried so will be missed by many I'm sure.

Blofeld said:
Well I know there are more than a few on here that wouldn't mind seeing Maughan in the AD slot if/when that opens up.

And just checking the website they now have a link to the videos on the Wrestling page. So that's good although it's sort of buried so will be missed by many I'm sure.

I never thought about Maughan as AD but that is a great idea after what he did for the wrestling program. He seems to have the qualities needed in an AD including dedication and fund raising ability. He also seems perfectly content to stay at UNC so he could bring long term stability to the athletic department.

Latest posts

Back