What\'s up with the board engine?

Talk about everything and anything else in here.
PortlandStater
First man off the bench

Post by PortlandStater » February 27th, 2008, 8:59 pm

The board has been behaving quite strangely recently. Screwed up screen, all the buttons scrambled, cookies forgotten and re-remembered. At first I thought it was just martymoose/PSUVikings doing construction work, but this is getting weird. Am I the only one to whom this happens? And is it the fault of the software or can I do something against the problem on my own?

Oh yes, I use FireFox 2.0.0.12 on Kubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon, if that helps...

martymoose
Global Moderator

Post by martymoose » February 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm

PortlandStater wrote:The board has been behaving quite strangely recently. Screwed up screen, all the buttons scrambled, cookies forgotten and re-remembered. At first I thought it was just martymoose doing construction work, but this is getting weird. Am I the only one to whom this happens? And is it the fault of the software or can I do something against the problem on my own?

Oh yes, I use FireFox 2.0.0.12 on Kubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon, if that helps...
I use firefox 2.0.0.12 as well, but I have to use the IE engine to get it to work properly. Also, I've had some goofy runtime errors that have started up in the last week.

If I recall, this was updated to phpbb3 a while back, but maybe there are some changes that have been made.

Jeremy? Any changes of late?

AdminVik
PSUFansForum Admin
Favorite School: Portland State Vikings

Post by AdminVik » February 28th, 2008, 8:13 am

I haven't made any changes in weeks, nor have I seen any problems. I'll look into it though.
AdminVik AKA Jeremy, PSU Fans Forum Admin