Tingey & Kramer

Chat about anything on your mind!
outtastate

Tingey & Kramer

Post by outtastate » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:53 am

I wish to have my post removed. I will refrain from posting information like this in the future. --outtastate
Last edited by outtastate on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.

bengalcub

Re: Tingey & Kramer

Post by bengalcub » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:02 pm

Sorry Mr. ***************, this topic is now moved to smack.

Have John post on here himself next time...

Keep it up and I will block you and your IP.
Troy Briggs
troy3briggs@gmail.com
39+ Years as a "Certified Bengal Fan"

bengalcub

Post by bengalcub » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:16 pm

outtastate wrote:I wish to have my post removed. I will refrain from posting information like this in the future. --outtastate
I want to make myself perfectly clear on something. I WILL NOT have members of John Zamberlin’s staff (past and present) posting messages on this board in an attempt of slandering the new head coach or the athletic administration.

This is a fan board and for two years I have witnessed this crap first hand.

If you do—I will attach a name to your work.
Troy Briggs
troy3briggs@gmail.com

biobengal

Post by biobengal » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:18 pm

outtastate wrote:I wish to have my post removed. I will refrain from posting information like this in the future. --outtastate
Yeah, I read your garbage before it was removed, take your BS to the D2 board, it looks like you'll have plenty of company. Although, I presume you've been there already: http://www.d2messageboard.com/showthread.php?t=37408

I just don't get it... Z posts the worst 4-year record in the history of ISU football and somehow everyone else is to blame, the fans, the message boards, the blogs, Pocatello, ISU, Tingey? IMO, Ceewu needs to be a bad word in these parts from here on out. :lol:

Oh, and check the Journal poll... only 59% think it was a good move to get rid of Zamberlin. The only excuse for this is.... they were not watching; judging from attendance since Z has taken over this is a reasonable assumption.

Feel free to move to smack. :twisted:

bengalcub

Post by bengalcub » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:29 pm

You can thank Jay Heater and his uninformed "Zamberlin talks about his dismissal" story for that. While Heater is right in the fact that Zamberlin needed more support from the administration. He never mentions APR, retention or anything that is critical to Zamberlin at all. The sad thing, Zamberlin never once accepted responsibility for not delivering more wins. John is a "poor me" leader and the program has suffered because of it.

As far as I am concerned JZ is in the history books. Kramer is coming and folks are excited (boosters and players) and the administration is going to get behind this guy. I fully expect Heater to vilify Kramer, offering one final tug job for Zamberlin as he exits stage left.
Troy Briggs
troy3briggs@gmail.com

sasquatch

Post by sasquatch » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:23 pm

biobengal wrote: IMO, Ceewu needs to be a bad word in these parts from here on out. :lol:
http://www.wildcatsports.com/hof.aspx?h ... ral&kiosk=

Enough said.

biobengal

Post by biobengal » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:30 pm

sasquatch wrote:
biobengal wrote: IMO, Ceewu needs to be a bad word in these parts from here on out. :lol:

Enough said.

OMG! It's worse than I thought.

OLD#74

Post by OLD#74 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:01 am

sasquatch wrote:

Enough said.

I read "LEO G BUD HAKE" HOF CWU....

Some of his greatest while at ISU...

"PISS AND VINEGER" " A** Holes and ELBOWS" and the #1 "FIGHT LIKE HELL"

LOL