Aluminum Budweiser bottles

Chat about anything on your mind!
Irwin M. Fletcher

Aluminum Budweiser bottles

Post by Irwin M. Fletcher » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:43 am

I need some aluminum budweiser bottles (shaped like a glass beer bottle, but made of aluminum) for a scout project. As a non-drinker, I haven't had much success rounding any up. Anyone have a few I could take off their hands? I will gladly come pick them up.

Thanks
"I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pull rank on you. I didn't want to have to do this. I'm with the mattress police. There are no tags on these mattresses."
-Fletch

isusuperfan

Re: Aluminum Budweiser bottles

Post by isusuperfan » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:21 pm

I can try to track some down...you need the aluminum bottle shaped ones right? Do they have to be Budweiser? (Me being a drinker helps ;) )
Victory Through Faith, Pride and Loyalty!

Irwin M. Fletcher

Post by Irwin M. Fletcher » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:57 am

Much thanks for your help, super. Yes, I'm looking for the aluminum bottles that are shaped like glass. Brand doesn't matter. I saw a Miller ad the other day that had an aluminum can shaped kind of like an old-time milk jug ... that might work as well though the long-neck style is preferrable.

Thanks again
"I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pull rank on you. I didn't want to have to do this. I'm with the mattress police. There are no tags on these mattresses."
-Fletch

isusuperfan

Post by isusuperfan » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:25 pm

No problemo. I'm not gonna be able to drink for a few days (tooth extraction) but I can go ahead and search around and see if I can't find some. I'll head over to Albertson's tonight on the way home

Irwin M. Fletcher

Post by Irwin M. Fletcher » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:08 am

Super,

I discovered that I can make the project using Heineken cans, so keep your eyes peeled for those as well. I would need the 12 oz cans, but could also use the larger 24 oz cans if you find some.
-Fletch

isusuperfan

Post by isusuperfan » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:58 am

Sorry I haven't gotten back to ya Irwin, I've entered overdrive in the semester (trying to obtain my degree early) so things have been hectic. I'll stop by Alby's tonight. Again, deepest apologies for the absentmindedness. I fail :oops: