Schuller firing

Eagles Basketball Discussion
clawman

Now she seems to be trying her case in the media. What was her overall record @ EWU? How many freshman of the year did she have and how many of those stick around to graduate?
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
Obzerver

My question has been why after her 7th season and went 1-15 (4-25) in league was she coaching the folowing season? Thought 7 years was plenty of time to get things rollin...but maybe she got contract extension for going...nowhere.
clawman

Obzerver wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:15 am My question has been why after her 7th season and went 1-15 (4-25) in league was she coaching the folowing season? Thought 7 years was plenty of time to get things rollin...but maybe she got contract extension for going...nowhere.
Maybe she was able to bully previous AD's like she did her players but this AD is not taking it.
She said she can not get another job, I wonder if former players are asked about her treatment of them?
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Cal Poly
Eastern Washington
Idaho
Idaho State
Montana
Montana State
North Dakota
Northern Arizona
Northern Colorado
Portland State
Sacramento State
Southern Utah