Eagles Basketball Discussion
Rafter_Reese

Montana Grizzlies

Post by Rafter_Reese » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:55 pm

Did somebody hear something?

grizbeateags

Re: Montana Grizzlies

Post by grizbeateags » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:02 pm

Stats say that you shot out of your ass from the 3 to win. Griz got your best effort, and you deserved the win. But don’t get a hardon just yet, boys. You still suck, and I’m embarrassed we lost to you clowns.

grizbeateags

Post by grizbeateags » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:03 pm

Also, way to roll out your conference trophy at halftime. Acts like that is how the Griz still know that we are the class of the conference.

Colter_Nuanez

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:01 pm

Rafter_Reese

Post by Rafter_Reese » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:54 pm

Great win for the eags tonight. The eags are not the best team in the conference this season, but as I've said all year long....we have the talent to beat anybody in the league this year. We shot well tonight but I still didn't think we played our best game. Still too many unforced turnovers and missed layups. We haven't shot well for some reason this year from behind the arc, but the law of averages says that should eventually change and there should be some mean progression. Too many great shooters on our team for that not to happen. We'll probably lose a few more games this year that we should win, but all that matters in the Sky is that you're playing your best ball headed into the conference tourney. Eags still have a ways to go. They need to continue to learn how to play together and they need to learn how to put teams away. Learning how to win is a real thing. Even if you have the talent, victories aren't guaranteed. Tonight was a great first step.... Great victory tonight!!! :nod:

go eags!

clawman

Post by clawman » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:31 am

Much better game than the Zags
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Obzerver

Post by Obzerver » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:10 am

Finally a game to get excited about. Been a long season already and this is game to build on to finish the season with some momentum.