NAU men's hoops @ Gonzaga

NAU Athletics on BigSkyFans.com
mtjack

NAU men's hoops @ Gonzaga

Post by mtjack » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:53 pm

King,

I found this on Gonzaga's website. I think you need to take a sick day. Make this happen!

Gonzaga vs. Northern Arizona

Day: Wednesday
Date: Nov. 18, 2015
Time: TBA

king

Re: NAU men's hoops @ Gonzaga

Post by king » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:52 pm

I just may...I may not have to call in sick, especially it its a night game :D Spokane is only 3 hours away...I will put this game on my calendar!

mtjack

Post by mtjack » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:11 pm

king wrote:I just may...I may not have to call in sick, especially it its a night game :D Spokane is only 3 hours away...I will put this game on my calendar!
Call NAU's athletic department. Explain that you're a alum and big fan who lives up there. Maybe they can hook you up with a free (or decent deal) ticket? I know Gonzaga hoops tickets are hard to come by.

I'm expecting pictures if you can go. :nod:

I'll be listening to it on internet radio down here with my Zag alum father.

NAU is stepping up their non-conference scheduling. Now if only ASU and Grand Canyon U would stop dodging NAU so the local desert Jacks fanbase would have a chance to see NAU hoops.

king

Post by king » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:40 pm

that Washington State game looks more appealing than the Gonzaga one. The tickets might be available, cheaper and it´s an hour closer than the Gonzaga game :clap:

mtjack

Post by mtjack » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:35 pm

king wrote:that Washington State game looks more appealing than the Gonzaga one. The tickets might be available, cheaper and it´s an hour closer than the Gonzaga game :clap:
....and it just may be a winnable game as opposed to the game in Spokane.

Add @ Boise State to the list on that same road trip as well.

Hoops schedule came out today. No games vs. ASU or Grand Canyon again....wankers.

mtjack

Post by mtjack » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:39 pm

Did you make it to the WSU game, King?

I picked up a ticket to U of Arizona - NAU (because I'm a masochist) and it looks like I'll be able to catch homes games vs. Montana and Montana State.

They're really young but should be athletic. I'm looking forward to the basketball season.