• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

11-19-2014 ISU Coaches Show

votb

At the ISU Coach's Show tomorrow night we'll be interviewing eight 5th-year seniors from the football team, and giving away some tickets to Weber State/Idaho State this Saturday!
6:00 pm from Phil Meador Courtesy Ford on Magic 102, KMGI and AM 930 KSEI!
At the ISU Coach's Show tomorrow night we'll be interviewing eight 5th-year seniors from the football team, and giving away some tickets to Weber State/Idaho State this Saturday! 6:00 pm from Phil Meador Courtesy Ford on Magic 102, KMGI and AM 930 KSEI!

As of 6:10, there is no audio online (Stretch Internet)... My guess is this will be another show not available later on demand..?

SLCBengal said:
As of 6:10, there is no audio online (Stretch Internet)... My guess is this will be another show not available later on demand..?

Hit and miss this year with coaches shows. I wanted to hear this one badly.

Apparently there were major changes over the weekend to ownership and personnel at KSEI-KMGI. That may have contributed to the issues. Just found out about these things before the coaches show started.

Mike Kramer did a 180 though from his postgame comments after Saturday's loss. He said on the show that assuming ISU beats Weber State IF Cal Poly knocks off San Diego on Saturday the Bengals will be in the post season tournament. I don't recall if he said anything about the Montana State - Montana game having any impact on ISU's chances.

Justin Arias was also on and said that after he graduates he's hiring an agent and is going to try to continue his football career at the pro level.

PBP

Why would Cal Poly beating San Diego matter for ISU's purposes? San Diego is 7-1 in conference, 9-1 overall, and won the Pioneer Football Leagues automatic bid last Saturday. Jacksonville is a better team but ineligible for the PFL's automatic bid.

Ralph:

Can't tell you why, don't know but that's what the man said and he should know I guess.

PBP

bengalcub said:
Might be a strength of schedule helper to ISU. Who knows?

Would definitely be an SOS assist, especially after Cal Poly lost to a terrible Davis team last week. I voted for San Diego in the top 25 last week, BTW. If they lost to Poly, they lose my vote this week. Which means one less team for ISU to leapfrog to get into the top 25.

I didn't realize the Pioneer League was granted an auto-bid. Aren't they a non-scholarship league? The Ivy League still doesn't participate in the FCS playoffs, do they? I see Harvard has been hovering around the mid-teens in the FCS polls, but that would be a school which wouldn't be considered at the end of the season, would they?

Side note: shame on whoever is responsible for dropping the ball and not airing the coaches show online last night. Those seniors deserved to be heard by their families and fans outside of the Pocatello area. Absolutely shameful.

bengalcub said:
SLCBengal said:

Hit and miss this year with coaches shows. I wanted to hear this one badly.

More times than not, from my experiences.

Latest posts

Back