• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

2009 Recruit Video MIA

tigerpaws

2009 Recruit video? What ever happened with that? As I said earlier - if someone would send me the DVD I would be happy to rip it into mp4 clips and post them. Piece of cake.

I have a copy of it, but it is a DVD, and thus I can't break it down. If I could get it in a format that works, I would post it to youtube, although I need it without the music probably. I have asked, and will again.

ISUSID

tigerpaws said:
2009 Recruit video? What ever happened with that? As I said earlier - if someone would send me the DVD I would be happy to rip it into mp4 clips and post them. Piece of cake.

Any progress here?

tigerpaws said:
tigerpaws said:

Any progress here?

My last post on this :D

As I said earlier, I have the software to rip a DVD into clips for Youtube or what have you. Could someone mail me a copy so I can make some clips and help get people fired up for the season? Private message me for contact details.

I have been trying to get a hold of this as well. I have asked some players and new recruits as well. In fact, I have been asked by a few of the kids that I did interviews with, if I knew how to get it.

I have had a copy of the last six or seven classes, I even have one that is on VHS. It really is quite a bummer. If I get a copy, I will send it to you so you can work some magic.

FYI, I have Mike Havens working on converting the highlight video from DVD to MPG format, and then once I get it I'll get it up on youtube. I'm out of the office on Friday though.

ISUSID

isusid said:
FYI, I have Mike Havens working on converting the highlight video from DVD to MPG format, and then once I get it I'll get it up on youtube. I'm out of the office on Friday though.

ISUSID

How's it going? Need help let me know.

I talked to Mike last week, but they've had over 1,000 Idaho kids in a pair of camps, so it's not on his first priority list, but he knows I'm waiting on it.

ISUSID

isusid said:
I talked to Mike last week, but they've had over 1,000 Idaho kids in a pair of camps, so it's not on his first priority list, but he knows I'm waiting on it.

ISUSID

Great, thanks. My offer still stands if he is too busy. It is not difficult.

isusid said:
He has it done....he just has to convert it to the format I need to get it online.

ISUSID

Is it done? If this fell through the cracks, please let me know. I would be happy to rip the DVD and post to YouTube in a matter of a couple days. Thanks

Tiger, I spoke to someone last week that I am confident will send/mail me a copy of this. When I get it, I will send you a PM if I cannot figure out how to convert it. If needed, I will mail it to you and let you work your magic.

I was confident Havens was giving me a copy, especially since I apparently had the only copy for a while....I leave for vacation next week too....I really just need the files in the right format, but apparently that's what we all are waiting for...

ISUSID

Paws, I have received a DVD copy of the 2009 recruits. I could use your help uploading the files. Please check your BengalDen message box for more info.

Latest posts

Back