• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

2010 Soccer Highlights/Recap (M & W)

SDHornet

Staff member
Hornetsports ran some good articles on the accomplishments of the men’s and women’s soccer teams this past season. Both programs won their respective conference tournaments and made it to the NCAA Tournament to cap an amazing season.

The men’s team will lose 3 big players to graduation. They had a solid run and looking over the posted stats, were really impressive. The probably should have won more games in the regular season but in the end it didn’t matter, they won when they needed to and reached the Tournament.

http://www.hornetsports.com/sports/msoccer/release.asp?release_id=9272

The women’s team got hot when it mattered and went on a nice run at the end of the regular season and in the Big Sky Tournament to make the Tournament. They will lose their leading scorer to graduation but seem to have a roster full of sophomores and juniors.

http://www.hornetsports.com/sports/wsoccer/release.asp?release_id=9278

Both programs did very well when playing at Hornet Field. Great job and congrats again to all the athletes and coaches on a very successful season. 8-) :D

Go Hornets!

Kudos to both teams. Back in the late 90's when I attended, it seemed both programs had some serious trouble, but now they both help make Sacramento a good soccer city.

After my Sac State days, I moved to Pennsylvania, about 12 mi north of Pittsburgh. Randy, the HC of the women, was our Pittsburgh Riverhounds' goalkeeper for a while! Very nice fella, and certainly likes to win. He's done us well. As well, the first assistant, Maureen, was a player when I went. Great to have them both steering the team!

Latest posts

Back