• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

2015 Home Game Ticket Prices

notabengalalum

Someone gave me the fall sports pocket sked for ISU this weekend. I see where Adult football game tix are $18 each. Below that info on the sked, it says "Game Day" and the prices are increased to $20 for games 1 & 2 and $25 for Games 3, 4, & 5.
Am I reading it right in that if I decide to attend one of the games on the day of the game that I would have to pay an additional $2 to $7 premium per ticket?
Just trying to get confirmation on that. Thanks.

notabengalalum said:
Someone gave me the fall sports pocket sked for ISU this weekend. I see where Adult football game tix are $18 each. Below that info on the sked, it says "Game Day" and the prices are increased to $20 for games 1 & 2 and $25 for Games 3, 4, & 5.
Am I reading it right in that if I decide to attend one of the games on the day of the game that I would have to pay an additional $2 to $7 premium per ticket?
Just trying to get confirmation on that. Thanks.

Yes, according to this release issued earlier by ISU:

"Season, single game and select road game tickets are on sale at the Ticket Office at Holt Arena. Fans are encouraged to purchase tickets early. Single-game tickets are $18 and can be purchased now. On game days, tickets for the Black Hills State and Portland State games will be $20 for adults and $12 for children and seniors. The Eastern Washington, Montana and Montana State games are $25 on game day for adults and $17 for children and seniors."

Family fun zone season tickets are $180 for 4 people = $9 per ticket.... about the same price as watching the Highland Rams. :|

I do not believe there are any age restrictions on the family fun zone.
I purchase mine each year at the Holt Arena ticket office. (Northside of the Holt) you do have to purchase them before the start of the first game though.

Latest posts

Back