• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

2018-2019 Men's Basketball

johnson12

Hello All! New to this board, looking to follow a few of the new guys you have coming in. Looks like Murphy put a pretty good recruiting class together.

Shane Burcar is a great guy. He knows how to win and I've been a fan of his for a long time. He has a fire in him that can't be taught. I would be very surprised if he doesn't reach 20 wins in the conference. With the majority of the team coming back and adding Satterwhite, NAU should make some noise. I've been a fan of Arizona basketball for years and I was there when Satterwhite jumped from the free throw line on a dunk at the old premiere courts in Gilbert. He is a hell of a talent and putting him in the mix with the returners could be something special.

Latest posts

Back