• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

38-28 ISU

.....running backs go wild today....making our passing a little easier....defense unexpectedly plays lights out ....even a score from special teams somehow..." Go Bengals !".....

...ISU 41....Sac St...24..... :thumb:

38 point's does seem to be a fair average for us.
I would like to echo bhumbles score, but for the basic sense of not being the same,
ISU 42 Sac 34
Just for fun information... Vegas spread started the week at Idaho State +4.5 and has moved to +3.5 small amount of favor towards ISU through the week. The over under is 66
Mike Dean continues to give service to this team as a good decoy for the other receivers, but still gets his yards; mostly on one 50 yard catch and run, also breaks a run for 20+
Secondary gets an int. to get us in position for 40+ ...oh and we have our first 40+ return on special teams

up for the challenge said:
Hard to win games at Sac State. Who will be favored in the Portland State game and why?

That's a great question Up. I thinks its really hard to say who will be favored. I'm almost going to say the line makers could have it as a pick em' game. If not, ISU will be favored by a field goal, mainly because we're at home, and Portland's record is 0-6. ...I'm going to guess ISU -4.5 the over under at 58 ...it would be the second time ISU would be the favorite this year.

Latest posts

Back