• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

6'3" WR comes to Pocatello?

He will be a walk-on or an non-scholarship player this season? Not to say he does not have a chance to contribute but normally scholarship players are the starters. Maybe, Kramer will give him a scholarship next season if he shows he has the potential to be a starter and does well in the classroom. Good Luck!

Wasn't there a corner back from a junior college (I think his name was Courtney Crockett) that was here during spring practices etc etc and he didnt return for fall camp. would that have freed up a scholarship for the coaching staff to offer this Utah transfer a scholarship once he is cleared to play

Josh Weeks from Show Low, Arizona will be playing for the Bengals starting tomorrow. He bulked up to 240 lbs. to play TE at his previous school. He'll have to cut 15-20 in order to play X for ISU. Josh and his lovely wife Mckenna are both excited to be in Pocatello. They had an unfortunate situation at their previous school, but it's all behind them now. Everything is good to go and I couldn't be happier for them both!

Reborn2010 said:
Thanks for providing the information. Appreciate it. Do you know what college he played for before coming to ISU.
BYU. Was a high school All-America and all time leading receiver in Arizona history. Has a checkered legal history. I'll let you do the googling.

Things aren't always as they appear. I won't go into all the boring details of the past. It's rear view material and that's just fine with them. I'm a good friend of Josh, we grew up together in Show Low. I'm excited to be part of your Bengal community!

I agree, Dexter. The past is the past. Today is today, a new day, a new start. Would love to hear more about Josh. I wonder if he's the only All American on our today. How good is he? Why does he need to lose 30-40 lbs? Glad you are excited to be a part of the Bengal Community here. I'm new here too, and I'm also excited.

Man he sounds great!!! 6'3" - 6'4" ish and 225 lbs as an outside "X" Reciever sounds like a major matchup problem for most corners on the outside!! Welcome aboard Josh!!!! Ran a 11.07 in the 100 meters in track and that is legit, ran 48.90 in the 400 meters and that is legit!!! I can see why he would be a 3 star high school all american with that frame and speed. Have fun big sky conference corners and safeties trying to defend him. Welcome aboard Josh and his family.

Reborn, Josh was moved to TE by BYU OC Ty Detmer. Coach Detmer told Josh to hit the weights and the kitchen to put on extra lbs. He wanted Josh at 238-245lbs. He was listed as their 1st string TE after spring ball. After all the hogwash, they were able to jump on board with ISU. Sounds like we're in for an exciting season Reborn10!

demian said:
Man he sounds great!!! 6'3" - 6'4" ish and 225 lbs as an outside "X" Reciever sounds like a major matchup problem for most corners on the outside!! Welcome aboard Josh!!!! Ran a 11.07 in the 100 meters in track and that is legit, ran 48.90 in the 400 meters and that is legit!!! I can see why he would be a 3 star high school all american with that frame and speed. Have fun big sky conference corners and safeties trying to defend him. Welcome aboard Josh and his family.

What does the X stand for demian?

Dexter Morgan said:
Reborn, Josh was moved to TE by BYU OC Ty Detmer. Coach Detmer told Josh to hit the weights and the kitchen to put on extra lbs. He wanted Josh at 238-245lbs. He was listed as their 1st string TE after spring ball. After all the hogwash, they were able to jump on board with ISU. Sounds like we're in for an exciting season Reborn10!

Thanks for the information. I appreciate it. Wow!!! Starting tight end for BYU? Pretty good. Glad he's a Bengal.

"X" is an outside Reciever who is lined up as the "WIDEST" Reciever on the line of scrimmage often times to a single Reciever side or on the side as tight end. But he is a guy who you like to get vertical deep passes to, usually a burner and usually a frame very long like josh but the X is a deep threat home run Reciever. Often times will get single coverage as well Cuz he is aligned away from the pass strength side.

Based on his frame and his speed and ball skills weeks is gonna be AWESOME. Redzone weapon down near goalline for sure! 21 years old as a sophomore, what a gift for Coach Kramer and the team to have him in the mix for 3 seasons?

Latest posts

Back