• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

A Call to Arms for Women's Basketball

isusuperfan

The women's basketball is in dire straits with only 8 dressed players. Injuries and other issues have forced our hands. Now, more than ever, do we need your support. You all will know this, we are not content to merely finish out the season in one piece. We play to win, everyone. To surrender and just try to finish the season in one piece would be a disgrace to all those Bengals who put on that great uniform in teams past and present. Our women's basketball team refuses to go this route; I can feel it and see it. This may be a shorthanded bunch of players, but they are incredibly determined to play and represent the school WITH PRIDE!!!

The fans and supports are going to have to play a key role. Keep the players energized, keep them in the game. WE CAN HELP!!! We are going to be the 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th players.

We will never give up, we will strive to be the best we can be, injuries notwithstanding. We cheer with pride and we play with pride.

See you all Thursday night, 7PM. For those of you reading this, I expect you all in orange and black!

In fact, let's make it a giant party! Get festive, get alive everyone!

A CALL TO ARMS!!!

I saw on campus today as i was passing through that there will be free pizza (for students at least) at 6 p.m. so there's no reason not to come out!

Latest posts

Back