• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

A game of discipline...

Bengal Roar

I just wanted to comment on an issue/rumor that I heard about a few players (no names mentioned) on the football team. I was told by a friend that was told by a player that a couple players thought that one of the coaches were being to hard/ to disciplined on them. I heard from the same source that a player asked another player why he was taking this football thing so serious???

Get use to it. If you think it is so difficult and hard to live the rules, practice hard, and take it serious then WE don't need you here. Get on I-15 going North or South and keep going. Someone that wants it more than you will come along. Come end of season the most disciplined, toughest, most serious team will be holding a BSC trophy.

Get your heads out of your ass! Study hard! Practice and play like it's your last rep or game you will ever play in your life. Get on the same page as everyone else cuz if not you will be sniffed out by Kramer The CEO and you will have your walking papers, I'm sure of it!

GO BENGALS!

Amen..

I know of a particular player who would love to be a part of this discipline and team game, due to injuries that can't happen.

Every play, every snap, every moment on the field may be your last.. Practice and play like it or get out of the way for someone who will.

Go Bengals!

:clap: Work hard, play hard, and don't blame others for your own lack of discipline. It is time to grow up boys and become men.

Latest posts

Back