• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

A Great Day to be a Bengal

Skippy

It's easy to be negative, but yesterday was really a day to celebrate Idaho State University:

1. We honored Marvin Lewis as outstanding alum and he brought back stories of the "glory days" of Idaho State football. It means a lot to have honorable and successful people like Lewis, Dave Kragthorpe and Jim Koetter together talking about how Idaho State succeeded on many levels during those days.

2. Chris Hansen, a good person and a pretty good basketball player, set a school record with 9 treys in a butt-kicking of Montana State last night. It was a lot of fun watching Chris light up Reed Gym -- and the Bobcats.

3. The ISU women went on the road and got another big win over Montana State, continuing the legacy of this outstanding group of seniors who have meant so much to this program -- and Seton Sobelewski, a tremendous coach.

4. Holt Arena has attracted yet another great Simplot Games field of athletes, and also brought legendary Olympians like Olga Korbut and Dick Fosbury to the Gate City. We would all like to see Holt Arena upgraded (some would like to see it replaced), but the history of that place and what it has meant to Pocatello cannot be denied. Here's a tip of the scotch glass to the late Dubby Holt and the vision and persistence he displayed in providing this city and university with a gathering place of memories over the past 43 years.

All in all, Thursday was a damn good day to be a Bengal. :D

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Thanks Skipster! Nice shot in the arm. We have something really nice here. I am glad we play inside and when I am enjoying my nachos and coca-cola with my coat off, well I really don't want to be outside.

It's time to re-evaluate being a Bengal fan. Thanks for the input skippy.

It is always good to be a Bengal fan, been one for over 25 years. Learn to ignore the trolls, responding to their stupidity only encourages them.

Latest posts

Back