• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

A Mathematical Reason For Hope

Razorpa

(Thanks BigSkyFans for helping me get registered!)

Okay, here is my mathematical reason for hope. Let me know if you agree w/ the logic or not. :)

We have 8 games left. Of those games, 2 are teams with a winning record, 6 have losing records. In fact, the 2 winners have a 7/3 record, where as the other 6 teams with losing records are a combined 4/26 overall. That includes the record for Simon Fraser (the only non-conference team). Remove S.F. and the 5 conference teams have a combined record of 4/22.

So here is the conclusion-
Even if we lose to EWU & Mont. St. (Which is an unfair assumption since we just beat a VERY GOOD team who's only loss was to Cal.) but let's just say "IF" we lose those 2 games, and beat the rest, we finish with a conference record of 6/2.

If we beat one of the two winning programs and lose to one of the other teams, we still end up 6/2. Or an added loss changes it to 5/3 in conf. play. Assuming EWU & Montana State roll on in the top 2 spots, we still take the 3rd spot.

Am I crazy, on to something, or stating just the obvious? I honestly think this is going to be a GREAT year for us!

Go Bengals!!!

theres-a-chance.jpeg

I was thinking about things last night and realized that the schedule appears to be way more favorable than we thought it would be. I remember folks saying that this year was going to be worse than last year because the schedule was more difficult this year.

ISU might win a handful this year. At or above .500 would get Pocatello in a frenzy. Pocatello will support a team that is competitive.

I think the only math problems we have to be worried about is the aerial game for EW. I'm Guessing if we can foil that, then things will look different.
I'm also a bit concerned about EW taking this game too seriously. It appears that they don't want to be imbarassed by us, meaning their pride is gonna sting if we make it a game Saturday. All I'm saying is it can be painful passing others while climbing the ladder. Kramer keep our men upright!

Latest posts

Back