• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

A note from the AD

His dad put him in charge. But he still has the potential to be the best thing that has happened to ISU since the last AD who hasn't gotten fired!

For the record, Kent Tingey was not involved in the decision to name Jeff the Acting A.D., nor was he involved in the search process for the Interim A.D., and since I sort of was, I would know. Nothing could be further from the truth.

ISUSID

bengaleyes, I am sick and tired of reading the BULLS**T you post on this board, why dont you shove your keyboard up your a**, and go bother someone else, we are tired of your crap.. and we have better things to spend our time on than reading the bile you post,...

moderators - is it possible to remove the comments from 'john'? banning him might not be a bad idea either

Dear John and fellow Bengals offended by my comments,

I deeply apologize for my brash statements and assure you that I will tone it down substantially. A number of my post recently have bordered on inappropriate. On the other hand I will continue to spread my opinions on negative truths that exist and have existed at ISU for several years. I will continue to do so until I start seeing significant changes in the programs higher administration's efforts to truly support ISU athletic administration and coaching staffs. If you don't like my future comments then don't respond. I will, from now on, find a better way to voice my opinions that does not unfairly or inadvertently target the athletic administration or coaching staffs.
GO BENGALS

p.s. John, I hope I see you on this board in the future.

Hey bengaleyes? When a change happens at a university and you don't like it, you STILL have to back them up when they take over. It's called "loyalty." So fall in ranks, soldier.

John, relax. Reserve the anger for Montana. They're SO much more deserving. :)

Alright Tingey!! Way to go! I have to admit I'm a little surprised ISU hired a Weber alum as an AD!!

So I guess this means no more free tickets from Jeff for the ISU/WSU bball game in Pokey?

Weberwildcat

Latest posts

Back