• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

a question for the bengal den

spartan

i ask this in all seriousness - based on the amount and frequency of the ‘single-minded’ nature of their postings along with the venting and vitriol being spewed….. if anyone personally knows the poster who identifies them selves as ‘up for the challenge’ i feel compelled to ask the following:

1. is this person a special needs individual?
2. is this person an adolescent (or child) with little or no impulse control?
3. is there something else going on (wrong?) in this persons life (diminished mental capacity, drug/alcohol/etc.) issues?
4. anything else that might be driving what appears to best described as watching someone ‘break down’ over the interweb…?

this post is not meant as an attack in any way – i really would like to know….

PM if needed

Do not be fooled by the Spartan. Just another attack by the Spartan. A person who can never comment on the topic but only comments negatively to a poster or posters he does not like. He does not like similar comments thrown back at him as his feeling get hurt. I am sure his aliases or his buddies will have something to say so I may just add them to the topic "Let's talk on Knuckleheads" so everyone can get a laugh or use their or my quotes in the future. Check out Sasquatch signature. He uses my quote on every post. And our man Spartan uses my quotes almost every time with his signature knucklehead quote "wtf is wrong with you". I find it laughable but I can take it. Everybody needs a good laugh. Up to you if you want to read them. I guarantee you will get a chuckle if you have a sense of humor.

bengal den - the question was sincere.

the immediate response from 'up' simple adds to my question/concern

Otis- I did not care for your PM so no need to send another one. You sounded a little bit like Spartan if you know what I mean. We will see if Spartan / aliases corrects his / their childish behavior / personal attacks against me. If not, than I have no choice but to continue throwing some dirt back at him/ his aliases as I guess he or his aliases likes that kind of ball game. Better you PM Spartan and yell at him.

Latest posts

Back