• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

According to I.S.J. Article

50 yr fan

I.S.U. could have a totally different look if allegations mentioned in I.S.J. are true, with Evans retiring and Rob`s job in question. Any thoughts on this. GO BENGALS

This is ridiculous that Phen's job should even be in consideration of being in question. He would do anything for his players. Also he made this program relevant which is something a lot of people doubted could ever happen again. I bet you could talk to almost any player in that locker room and they will say they are on Phens side and that it was blown extremely out of proportion by Jayson Miller. I hope the administration is talking to players because they will have Phen's back just as they should!

PhenFan160 said:
This is ridiculous that Phen's job should even be in consideration of being in question. He would do anything for his players. Also he made this program relevant which is something a lot of people doubted could ever happen again. I bet you could talk to almost any player in that locker room and they will say they are on Phens side and that it was blown extremely out of proportion by Jayson Miller. I hope the administration is talking to players because they will have Phen's back just as they should!

Completely agree with you and what I've heard as well.

Bruises from a smack on the shoulderpads? Never heard of that in all my years, but if that's the case, football is the wrong sport to be in. This whole thing completely blows. Phen and the entire coaching staff have nothing but the best interest of these players. Sure some get upset with decisions and play time, but that's the life of a college athlete. All in all, everyone I've spoke including myself fully support Coach Phen and the football program.

It's ridiculous when the Statesman runs a front page article on the situation, when the whole thing has been blown way out of proportion. And Coach Phen didn't do anything wrong. He'll be cleared of this. So when did the Statesman ever have any kind of concern with what goes on in SE Idaho? Especially for any sport that we carry, primarily football?

Never say never. Look what has happened recently in other programs. Urban Meyer is of note nationally, and there are many others. This chickensh*t PC world we have becocme is nauseating. Sticks stones(and hammer punches) may break my bones, but words, NON-PC words, will end your career. Ask Carroll College ex-Head Coach designate Staggs. If administration thinks that offering up someones head to the altar of Political Correctness will keep the Litigious Politically Correct Gods from suing the University, they'll toss Ph en under the bus in heartbeat. Not a big Phen fan, but I support Phen in this.

He played in a lot of games since his freshmen year so maybe he should be a starter. I would be pissed too for a coach to bang on my shoulder pads and ISU not submit paperwork for eligilibity.

Latest posts

Back