• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Adjustments for upcoming game

I understand that coaches coach and players play. I also understand that coaches make adjustments by watching game film to prepare for the next game. I did see some coaching adjustments on our defense when we played NAU as our defense played very well against their rushing game. I wonder what coaching adjustments will be made for our offense against North Dakota as we our struggling on offense to put points on the scoreboard? Will we pass more or rush more against North Dakota? We have to keep this game close to have a chance at winning this game as I doubt we will run up the score on North Dakota.

maybe they could have tacos for the pregame meal. in order to win games in the big sky conference big sky teams have to eat before the game. is kramer responsible for the teams pregame meal? maybe adjusting the pregame meal for a big sky conference game will help our running and passing game in the big sky conference.

Mike has already talked about the possibility of moving KW Williams to the outside since he feels they aren't getting production out of the spot and position on the field.

When I asked him Wednesday on the coaches show if that was still a possibility or if a change had been made, he played coy and said everyone would have to wait until Saturday.

PBP

PBP said:
Mike has already talked about the possibility of moving KW Williams to the outside since he feels they aren't getting production out of the spot and position on the field.

When I asked him Wednesday on the coaches show if that was still a possibility or if a change had been made, he played coy and said everyone would have to wait until Saturday.

PBP

He also mentioned that the coaches and him did not make the necessary adjustments while the game was being played the last two games which is probably the most important part of coaching as we are not practicing or watching game film. I guess what Spartan is saying about pre- game tacos is that it is up to the players to perform during the game and not the coaches as the coaches already made the adjustments in practice prior to the game or in his example by ordering tacos for their pre game meal for them to be able to win. Spartan has a good point but sometimes adjustments have to made during the game by coaches if a player is not playing up to expectations during a game or if the play calling is not working to pre-game plan. I hate to bring it up but Kramer made an adjustment with one of our RB's as he moved him to the slot to utilize his talents. How many runs or passes did he have against NAU? Only one pass. Even you talked about that adjustment during the pre game and indicated how this adjustment could free up this player for break away passes and runs and possible TD's. Well, it never happened because that player never got any touches. So, even though Kramer makes some adjustments during the week of practice does not necessarily mean his adjustments will be effective during the games. That adjustment never worked out because it was not used during the game so why make an adjustment?

i like tacos

they should serve more tacos at pregame meals in the big sky conference football pregame meals

I do not think tacos is the best type of energy food for 60 minutes of football. However, maybe some hot chili peppers and hot sauce with their tacos could help.

Now that I've seen the Taco remarks on multiple threads I'm asking the parties involved to drop it.

Many thanks.

Regarding the adjustments and Dean being moved to the slot, if the QB can't or won't get him the ball that's also part of the issue.

PBP

PBP said:
Now that I've seen the Taco remarks on multiple threads I'm asking the parties involved to drop it.

Many thanks.

Regarding the adjustments and Dean being moved to the slot, if the QB can't or won't get him the ball that's also part of the issue.

PBP

Yes. We are going to need a lot of points tomorrow. Hope the adjustments work

Latest posts

Back