• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

An incredible article about ISU 2016 Commit Lorenzo Terry

demian

http://caligoldmine.blogspot.com/2016/01/for-lorenzo-terry-playing-for-idaho.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you have five minutes of free time open the link above for an article on 2016 ISU Commit Lorenzo Terry. So inspirational, very sad also, but in the end an amazing story of a guy who has perservered through a whole lot and kept grinding. Great job by you Mr. Terry. Hang in there.

Demian, thank you very much for posting this aticle. In a world that has SOME bad things happen, it's nice to see people like Lorenzo who keep their head up and fight. I feel that makes him someone who will play with passion, purpose, and great heart. I'm excited to see him continue here in Pocatello.
Also, welcome to the forum! It's always nice to have new people contributing... thanks man! (If you don't mind, I'm also going to post this is a threat I'm trying to get going for inspirational stories on Idaho State)

BengalBannMan said:
Demian, thank you very much for posting this aticle. In a world that has SOME bad things happen, it's nice to see people like Lorenzo who keep their head up and fight. I feel that makes him someone who will play with passion, purpose, and great heart. I'm excited to see him continue here in Pocatello.
Also, welcome to the forum! It's always nice to new people contributing... thanks man! (If you don't mind, I'm also going to post this is a threat I'm trying to get going for inspirational stories on Idaho State)

Thanks a lot for the very nice welcome Bengal Bann Man!! I appreciate that a lot. I agree with you, you get a player like this I think he will be one of those guys that will play with passion, be a good teammate, be coachable, pay the price, preservere and grind. This guy also will do this in his life and in his future. Great great story. Yeah for sure go ahead and post this in the thread you are starting. Nothing better than reading inspirational stories.

demian said:
http://caligoldmine.blogspot.com/2016/01/for-lorenzo-terry-playing-for-idaho.html

If you have five minutes of free time open the link above for an article on 2016 ISU Commit Lorenzo Terry. So inspirational, very sad also, but in the end an amazing story of a guy who has perservered through a whole lot and kept grinding. Great job by you Mr. Terry. Hang in there.

Very inspiring, I'll be rooting for this young man. Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back