• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

And now for something completely different...

isusid

Changed the look of the BengalBlog....the new link is here....

http://isubengalblog.blogspot.com/

Hopefully folks will like it....I can change the background and stuff too...opinions welcome! Hopefully it's insightful.

ISUSID

ISUSID, great stuff. i can't believe your hands were tied and you couldn't put any of this on before!? People are interested and people want to know. looks like the bsc is taking on a blog too and taking after you. great job!

Thanks Roar....I'm really looking forward to game weeks when I can link to lots of different articles from around the league. Remember, I'm open to suggestions...this is a blog for you guys. Also, I'm looking at sometime during the opening week of camp for a BengalChat...I'm assuming Russel Hill would be the guy most folks want to chat with first, but I'm open to suggestions...

Amazing I wanted to do this three years ago huh?

ISUSID

Hello Frank,

Even though it may seem as if you don't get a lot of appreciation for your efforts from many of the posters here, many of us know the amount of work you put into being the SID, and the stress that's involved that comes with meeting various deadlines and the work you do for ISU athletics. In fact, former SID Glenn Alford said that he used to put in at least 60 hours or so during the school year, and you probably put in about the same. I assume that you're posting a little more here in the summer now that you have a little more time for it, since your schedule isn't as hectic this time of the year. We'll probably see you this fall at some of the football games!!!

Frank...
It's a great looking blog...you should be congratulated for your innovation and efforts to make ISU Sports more appealing through a variety of ways.

Great Job!

VOTB

Latest posts

Back