• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

ANDRE HATCHETT

We talked about Andre's absence in both the pre-and postgame of the game vs. Central Michigan, the coach's radio show Wednesday night at 6:00, and again last night in the pre-game show. He took a nasty fall (really took a shot that put him on the floor in the first half of the Wright State game). They're hoping to have him back on the floor for the game vs Oregon's Ducks on 12/8...3:30 pre-game show...4:00 tip-off, and we will have another coach's radio show Wednesday night at 6:00...102.5 FM and AM 930.

Just curious, but for those people who didn't make it to the game for whatever reason or who are out of the area, how many actually tune into the pre- and post-game shows on the media link from the athletic website? I know I don't, because for one, it's easier to just tune into Big Sky TV. And for another, the volume and quality on the stretch site sucks more times than not.

Is there a reason why Big Sky TV can't cover the pre- and post-game broadcats? Why can't one of the cameras be placed in front of the broadcast crew before and after the game? Is this a Big Sky rule?

That's a lot of the reason I haven't really listened to the coaches shows. Unless I'm near a radio, like in my car, I don't listen online because it's crappy to listen to. Plus, I've said it before, but is it really that hard to get into the 21st Century and become more socially interactive? Asking for questions on Facebook an hour or two before the show just doesn't cut it, in my opinion. I can't imagine it's that effective. How does the NAU announcer manage his broadcasts when he calls out people to interact through Email or Twitter? Take last night, for example, when you guys were talking about the women's team during halftime. You or Brad mentioned that ISU will play its 3rd Big 12 team this Saturday, when they take on Nebraska. Actually, Nebraska is in its second year in the Big Ten. Not a big thing, but something that a fan could have responded to.

Still enjoy listening to you all!

Is there a reason why Big Sky TV can't cover the pre- and post-game broadcats? Why can't one of the cameras be placed in front of the broadcast crew before and after the game? Is this a Big Sky rule?

There is no rule about Big Sky TV and pre game shows. I'll check to see where Jerry and Brad sit, it's been awhile since I've been to a basketball game. I will ask voth if they have a problem with it. We are there in plenty of time to do this. So I will check.

Pre will be a lot easier than post. With any of our broadcasts we have to be frugal with our chargeable time. Been trying to sell commercial time to improve the broadcast, that has been a disaster. So, we will have to do with what we have. Sorry!

Latest posts

Back