• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Announcing

Bengal_believer

I appreciated hearing Mitch help out with the announcing. When it came to defensive commentary it was refreshing to hear him “go off” about a play, and the reasons why it did or didn’t work.

The other guy though.... I never realized how much of a man crush he still has for the old coach, honestly it seems a bit un-professional.

Also with Mitch’s loyalty to the Bengals on display the other announcer didn’t seem so much like the Bengal fan he portrays himself to be.....

Just sayin, take it for what it’s worth.

Mitch mentioned summer weight lifting program at ISU for all players. I agree but who pays for board and room? The players are not on scholarship in the summer. They prefer to go home to be with their family and work to make some money. If ISU pays for a player to attend summer school, board, and room than I think good they can stay in town and work out together.

Mark and I have talked all season long with Coach Phen about the fact that Jeff Tingey and Coach Kramer had convinced the administration to pay for summer school this year for 20 players, which brought to about 60 the number of players that stayed around during the summer to work out and condition, even after Coach K left. Somehow you've missed that conversation because it's come up many times during game broadcasts, post-game shows and weekly coaches shows as Coach Phen has credited it for the improved endurance the players have had this year. They're trying to get funding again to allow for the same kind of summer participation in 2018.

That is great for players to work out during the summer months. 20 players? Ok. The other players, well, if they want to stay in town than they have to pay for their own expenses. If all players on scholarship got funding that would be awesome and help future recruiting.

up for the challenge said:
That is great for players to work out during the summer months. 20 players? Ok. The other players, well, if they want to stay in town than they have to pay for their own expenses. If all players on scholarship got funding that would be awesome and help future recruiting.

Feel free to write that check, Up.

Skippy said:

All I said was I think it is great if all players could stay but we know only 20 players really had that opportunity last summer. If the other players want to stay it is on their dime. Maybe, not that easy financially for them to do that unless they live close to Pocatello.

Skippy said:

All I said was I think it is great if all players could stay but we know only 20 players really had that opportunity last summer. If the other players want to stay it is on their dime. Maybe, not that easy financially for them to do that unless they live close to Pocatello.
They all had the opportunity and, apparently 60 took advantage of it. A lot of the players get summer jobs here in Pocatello and workout here in their spare time.

Now, let's go get some JUCO's and Step Down Players that are experienced players this recruiting season like Southern Utah to become a contender. Can we have a good mix of players on our team for a change as Kramer recruiting of just mostly high school players has not worked. Fill in the At Need positions right away this recruiting season. Look at how many good JUCO players are on Southern Utah team from West Los Angeles Junior College. Now that is good recruiting and connecting with a JUCO coach to get good players from there. There QB is from there too.

Latest posts

Back