• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Anyone been to practice?

bengalbeliever

Anyone out there attended a practice session? How about a little "4-1-1" on an on the scene perspective.
The team will be donning pads and going full contact soon.
Tell us what you see.

I have, having the past 3 days off. The team is looking good; I love the way Jason Bird runs. The O line and D line are getting very competitive; each time an O-lineman pancakes somebody, the D line comes right back for a "sack" (that is, getting to another lineman who is holding the ball in the pocket).

Minor scrimmages are held after the unit workouts. The D unit locked down on the offense, letting by only a few big plays (the kind we need to cut down on) but a lot of them looked good. There are some things that need to be worked on, but overall I see a good season coming up.

I saw a huge truck hit on, but I didn't know who did it. Whoever did, that's awesome! That's what we need to see and have. Some attitude and good physical play by the D. No more showing any mercy, no more letting up. If we got a good shot at somebody, take it.

Receivers were fooling the Secondary (another drill) with screens and flats, but the D caught on eventually.

I'm optimistic about this year...the team seems to be getting a better attitude than in years past.

Latest posts

Back