• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Anyone have anything to say about.................

bengalbeliever

FOOTBALL!!!!!?????
The game is Saturday and this board has been dead the last few days.
Come on Bengals....
Anyone have anymore thoughts?
Anyone been to a practice and have a take?
Anyone belief WE can win besides myself and a few others of you out there?????
I think all of the 'newbies' at BSU are going to have a major impact on continuity and effectiveness on both sides of the ball for the Broncos.
I hope ISU will represent in the stands and all of you that can go up the road to Boise do so.
I am heading north to Boise Friday morning 6:30am sharp.
The boards at BSU website are filled with stuff.

What say it Bengal Fans????????????????

I can't get out there, but I know we can take them if we truly believe we can. If we were to knock off BS-U, we could ruin their season and prevent them from getting into the BCS. I like that thought. An opportunity to rid SE Idaho of Bronco hats.

I am with you believer. I just got back from the kickoff BBQ. We had the seniors there with all the coaches. Good times. I will tell you one thing for sure. Coach Z will have them prepared and they WILL fight until the end. They will be ready. We are not just going to lay down. Even Z said they will play hard ALL game and not give up. Believer,I think we can win too. Attitude, execution and heart. GO BENGALS!

We will be better this year and like stated above this team won't quit! I can't wait for Sat.!! If we can force some turnovers and not commit them ourselves then I think we can keep it close. Also I am looking to see if we can get more 3 and outs on defense (especially 3RD and long). GO BENGALS

We have at least 2 picks in the game fo sho!!!
Are DB's are that good.

5 or more sacks and we should win the game.
We have to pressure the freshman QB, no doubt about it.
He must feel the heat from the front 4 and a blitzing LB or two, right D. M.!?

We are catching them when they are turning over and have several front line guys suspended for this game.
Me hears our team is 'ready' and will have their game faces on come Saturday.

Can't believe you can't find a ride up there Super, what gives???
Someone give this guy a ride!!!
I got extra ticket for you so no worries about that.
Give Superfan a ride up someone, we are better with him in the stands, BELIEVE me.

I'll be in Cali watching, listening to the game while sending all my positive energy their way!!! I can't wait to get out there and check out the games!

if only I could sign up for "team mom", provide snacks and earn a salary for it... LOL

Go Bengals!!!

Sincerely,

77MADmom aka 92MADmom

Yes- We will get some picks! Lets hope our db's can gain some experience with playing against speed this weekend- I also think #2 will get one to take to the house!

I'm not overly excited about this season yet...... opening with two straight FBS road games has kind of put a damper on my excitement.

A few things...
  • 1. leave BSU with a fat paycheck
    2. no injuries
    3. minimize turnovers and limit penalties
    4. control the line of scrimmage
    5. limit "game breaker" plays by BSU
    6. establish a running game to protect Hill and rest up the D

I hope ISU plays well even though I expect a rather lopsided contest in favor of the Broncos. With the game on the "Home of the Broncos" TV station in Poky and around the state, this game is important in year 2 of the Zamberlin era to show progress of building a football team ISU fans and alumni can be proud of.

From Holt Arena, this is John Clayton, BengalDen.com :D

Uh Oh--did someone say that they expect ISU to get handled. Don't you know that the problem with most of us Bengal fans is the fact that we aren't positive enough with the teams that we cheer for. Don't you know that losing is a mentality that we as fans foster? :D

Great points, JC...you don't have to drink the Kool-Aid to be a Bengal fan.

Go Bengals...beat the Broncos. If you can't beat them--earn respect.

bengalbeliever said:
JC: where have you been?
Don't remember hearing from you lately.
Good to hear from you.

I've been following the board, but reporting on the NFL OTAs and Training Camps all summer long on ESPN Radio, NFL Live, etc. have been killing me ;)

I can devote a little more time to chime in on Bengal athletics every now and then.

Gotta have faith, gotta believe in the team. You must ALWAYS keep your head up, no matter what!!! Win or lose! Gotta show the team we are a true family community; ISU is part of our family!

Latest posts

Back