• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Are we better at passing or rushing?

I am not really sure if we our better at passing or rushing this season so far. it seems like we our going more toward a passing game after the first two games.

I will say we're better passing the football. I think Cook, tight end, is our best offensive weapon, and KW Williams is close behind him. We passed the ball around 32 times in game two and only ran it 14 times.

At this point I don't think you can make a claim one way or the other because ISU hasn't played anyone yet "at their level..." Simon Fraser was a smaller program, Colorado (and Oregon State) much bigger / higher level.

Wait till after say the Portland State game, things may be clearer by then.

PBP

If I had to guess based on past seasons under Kramer the passing game will increase from game to game starting with Sacramento State and the rushing game will decrease from game to game. By the end of the season it will be 80 percent passing especially if our RB's do not show good positive yardage in games. Kramer loves the passing game.

Latest posts

Back