• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Awesome Win

Skippy

i wasn't able to attend, but I was there in spirit. Great job Bengals. On to Bozeman. Let's win this thing!

Everything about today was perfect. People were wearing orange shirts all over town and there ISU flags (at homes and on cars) all over town today. Businesses had "Go Bengals" on their signs. Boise State fans and their shirts and flags were nowhere to be found in town.The tail gate party is growing in numbers and spirit. The crowd was large and vocal. The football game was championship caliber. We won. Many people worked hard to get to this point. Thank you.

Go Bengals!

I agree with everything spudbowl said. This is a great feeling to see all of the Bengal pride and happy faces around town and campus. Momentum and belief is everything inside a locker room. I don't think the bengals will be denied this year, until the playoffs, at least. :D

Hey now I have loved boise state for many years... I have always said "if ISU starts being competitive I would love to support them." So guess what we loaded up the pickup and drove down. We brought are A game and was loud as possible my voice is gone. We had a blast and are thinking about Bozeman. Great experience!

Welcome, Whatley posse. We'll take all the support we can get.

I want to echo Spudbowl's post. It's been difficult to keep the Bengal spark alive at times, but how much sweeter the success. WInning not only on the field, but in the classroom and community. Couldn't be more grateful for this coaching staff, and more happy for the players to see their commitment and hard work pay off.

The crowd of over 9300 fans really doesn't surprise me, because I've known all along that ISU fans turn out in droves once we start winning. We're now getting attendance figures of what EWU now gets, and they've had a winning tradition for quite some time to build on (although yesterday there were over 11,000 fans at their stadium, because Montana fans travel well). MSU and Montana are the teams in the league that still have much better attendance than we do, but hey, if we can continue to win and build a tradition here, then within the next few years I don't think it to be too far-fetched to have to tear down a wall to add more seating in the dome. And we could eventually approach the attendance figures as to what MSU has. I really do believe this. We could easily surpass the figures that 1-A Idaho has within a few years, mainly because there are not very many people that live in the northern Idaho area to draw from. And as long as they're adamant and insistent upon playing at the 1-A level, they'll probably continue to field losing teams.

I'm not sure if ISU will win this Saturday in Bozeman, I'm not going to make any predictions. But don't think for a minute that coming out of Bozeman with a W is out of the question for this team.

Bozeman will be tough but not out of reach. it seems like they're another "team" that relies heavily on their star. I will say this our O was on a hiccup sat., (except for a few plays that I think defined the Bengals; i.e. 4th down, on both sides of the ball). That cant happen two weeks in a row and expect to reach the post season goals, the real BSC team of the year has.

I have never witnessed a better TEAM in my life! Bengals are epic this year!
My prediction ISU 38, cats 24. I still believe !!!!

Latest posts

Back