• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Backup QB & New OC

81Champs

Ok, my two cents for the backup QB behind Tanner.
Robert K. Looks solid but is unproven with no experience.
Drew Cash (Greyshirt) will probably redshirt ?
So I hope they move Mitch (Tanner's brother) from WR to fulltime backup to little brother. Just like last year with Trae Pilster, who did a great job many times filling in for Tanner.
Mitch has all attributes (smart - knows the playbook already, size, mature, coordinated, competition with Tanner, baseball 90 mile/hr fastball,etc) to become a solid backup QB given enough time behind center. Obviously he needs time (NOW during spring practice) to develop timing with receivers, execute under pressure, etc.
Thoughts ?
Also, is Kramer going to allow new OC Phenicie to run his own show or be micromanaged by Kramer like the last two OC's ? Phenicie is a proven OC who in my opinion does not need any hand holding from Kramer.
Hopefully Phenicie opens up the offense attack with a tremendous amount of new creativity such as mix direction, QB bootlegs with run option, VERTICAL downfield passing especially with the BIG tight ends, solid ground attack, especially with a BIG fullback in short yardage, sweeps with speed, etc.
Thoughts ? :D

I actually really enjoyed watching Tre Pilster at QB in the second half of the Montana game and even in the game vs EWU. He was a good athlete, tough kid.

No, Keep Mitch at WR he got better as the season progress. I don't see the reasoning in benching him to become a backup QB. Graves, Mitch & Scooby whose still is unproven, has an huge upside would be a solid Reciving core. Dean at slot with a mix of an unknown wideout.. Robert K is solid backup hopefully drew cash push both Qb to the max

I see coach Phen opening up the playbook.. Phen is not a rookie like the last 2 OCs.. Kramer had trust issues giving the Keys away. I don't see coach Phen getting micromanaged. I think he will be successful as Don Baily

I'm super excited about Phen becoming OC. I honestly think Kramer will leave him be and operate the offense. He'll definitely open the playbook and use the players he has to their fullest potential. This guy knows how to win and I think some good changes are in the works. We have no place else to go expect up and we definitely have the talent in our stables.

Latest posts

Back